view wishlist

Now Taking Pre-Orders for the Zortrax Inventure

The Zortrax Inventure is a smart affordable dual extruder 3D printer that brings the highest reliability and the best professional quality 3D printing to a broader audience.

There is a special pre-order price of £2,250 (inc VAT) between 26th October and 23rd December (price after this will go up to £2,500).

We are taking pre-orders for delivery in late December or early January. Pay 25% deposit (£562.50) and the remaining 75% (£1,687.50) when the printer is ready to be delivered.

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
Click outside to hide the comparison bar

Contact us for a quote